Whether speaking or coaching leaders, entrepreneurs, or teams, I help organizations drive dramatic performance improvements. My work fosters cultures with high levels of engagement, where trust, collaboration, and innovation are the norm. My clients include Costco Wholesale, Microsoft, Alaska Airlines, Boeing, Expedia, and Redfin.
Having run a successful publishing and consultancy company for 25 years, I blend my understanding of the business world's ever-changing climate with an energetic results-oriented style.
Clients benefit from my extensive professional and personal training, including deep knowledge of behavioral brain science, mindfulness practices, and Brené Brown's groundbreaking work on shame resilience. I awaken latent potential by helping clients unlock the automatic conditioned ways of thinking, behaving, and decision-making that limit their impact.
I have a learning habit! My credentials include:
• B.A. in Psychology from Leicester University, UK
• Postgraduate studies in Training Management
• Certified Daring Way™ Facilitator (by Brené Brown)
• 10 years of experience designing and leading corporate training programs
• Designed and led a national training program for the UK
• Represented England on a Training Commission for Europe
• Faculty member at Seattle's Centerpoint Institute for Life and Career Renewal
• Graduate of Invite Change Coach Training
• Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coach Federation
• Postgraduate Certificate in NeuroLeadership
• Certified Facilitator, Myers Briggs Type Indicator
• Voice Dialogue Training
• Master Practitioner, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
• Certified in EQ-i/EQ360 Emotional Intelligence Assessments
• Certified in Centerpoint Institute’s Cycles of Change
Plus, a few random facts:
• I spent a day with Princess Diana
• I have bungee-jumped in New Zealand, wing-walked on a bi-plane in the UK, and parachute-jumped in Hawaii
• An all-time favorite project was documenting the incredible and heroic stories of World War II pilots, including one who was part of the famed Great Escape